Why we love platters?

We Indians, like overwhelming food. It doesn't matter if it's overwhelmed by just one huge dish or many small dishes, whether it's cheese or chocolate. We like to experiment with our food, that's true. But what else we like is a good and hearty platter. Recently, I tried a few platters from different places and they sure were delicious in their own way.

This is a VEG PLATTER at MOB, CP and it had all the flavors of India. It had Dahi Ke Kebabs, Soya Chaap, and many other things. They were full of herbs and spices. Each dish had a unique taste, and that's what I was aiming at. It was a complete meal for a single person. But as far as the concept of a platter goes, it was far from enough for 2 people. Maybe that's what they need to work on. Otherwise, it was a great platter.


Next, I tried International Veggie Platter at Ambrosia Bliss, CP. It had all the subtleties of an international dish but still had some Indian touch to it. The way they were made it was very Indian. The mixture of spices was International and I really loved this platter. It was enough for 3 people and was served in a really huge plate. It's a must try there.



After so many spices and fiery flavors, one should calm their palette down. For this purpose, I tried this exquisite VEG MEZZE PLATTER at Bunta Bar, CP. It was really smooth and soul-soothing. It was completely different from the platters I had tried before. It had the best Lebanese flavors you could ask for and the portion size was also really good, making it sufficient for 2 people. If you like subtle flavors, do try this platter.

Well, after so many platters and so many amazing experiences, I was left with only one thought on my mind, "I need to start eating less". Comment down below which platters you like and do check out my other blogs as well. Cheers!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ama Cafe- A Fun Hangout Place

The Way To Health Through A Diet